By using VictoryEquipment.com, you agree to the collection and use of your personal information as described in this policy. We care deeply about protecting your privacy. Please send us any questions and/or comments you may have.
How we treat your information
We will never spam you.
The contact information you supply to us will only ever be used to contact you in the standard course of doing business with us and when we need to contact you about a piece of equipment.
We give you full control over your information, including the ability to edit it or delete it from our system.
You can update your profile information and preferences at any time. You can delete your profile when you choose.
We will only access your personal information when:
What information do we collect?
- You specifically request us to do so (e.g. you are having technical difficulties).
- It is required by law.
- It is necessary to maintain our system.
Personal: Name, email addresses, phone numbers, password.
Number of logins, last login, activity and error logs, search preferences, etc.
Cookies & Log Files: We will collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including:
How Is That Information Used?
- computer-identification information obtained from "cookies," sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your hard drive;
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use;
- the domain server through which you access our service the type of computer you're using the type of web browser you're using.
We use personal information to:
We use contact information internally to:
- help us provide personalized features;
- tailor our site to your interests;
- and get in touch with you when necessary.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- direct our efforts for site and business improvement;
With Whom Will Your Information Be Shared?
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service;
- recognize your access privileges to our websites;
- help diagnose problems with our site;
- administer our web site;
- and track your session so that we can understand better how people use our site.
We will never sell, rent or share your personal information with a 3rd party, especially your email addresses and phone numbers, without your express permission, unless required by law. Never ever!
What Security Procedures Are In Place to Protect Information From Loss, Misuse or Alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel.
Although we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update these policies at any time upon reasonable notice, effective immediately upon posting to this site.